Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reflections from Ruth

As a self-imposed assignment, I decided to try blogging and do an assignment about the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning. I am supposed to blog about the easiest habit for me and the hardest. I love learning, but the hardest habit for me is to view my problems as challenges. Sometimes (my friends are laughing now) I let problems get the better of me but I am learning to "let go and let God". It is hard for me to trust Him but when I do, I know God has a much clearer vision for my life. On the other side of the coin, the easiest habit is to play. When I love doing something, I enjoy playing. If I hate it then the opposite holds true. I am selfish with my free time and I detest wasting time on things I don't enjoy. How many of you love to get lost in a book? I do, to the point that time has no meaning when I am reading a really good book. I love to scrapbook, too, with friends or home alone. I scrapbook the old-fashioned way, putting my photos on pages with fun embellishments. Scrapbooking my travel photos helps me to relive my travels to wonderful places and brings a smile to my face.

No comments: